Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lost.

That is simply how I feel.

It succinctly describes where I am.

My family, what's left of my family seems lost, unable to come together and be a family. My brother and his wife (and my soon to be niece) in another country. My father across the country. One unable to travel for the upcoming holiday season. The other unwilling to travel for the upcoming holiday season.

The last one remaining in the place where my mother passed. Disconnected from those who also deeply mourn the loss.

It is a difficult place - lost. Indescribable in words. Generally not shared. But causes waves around those I love the most.

All I can say is, I'm sorry. It'll pass. I'll work through it. But, for now, I'm sorry.

1 comment:

Technodoll said...

(( big hugs )) to my favorite girl... I'm so sorry you're feeling like this, wish there was something I could do.

Sometimes I feel guilty being blessed with such a big and wonderful family, if I could share them with you I would do so in a heartbeat.

Wanna be sisters? :-D